30 January 2010

Overheard

As I was waking this morning, JMunk was next to her brother singing a song she'd composed herself about our friend's new baby:

"You're a good baby, Luke,
You're a happy baby, Luke.
You're a gracious little king,
Baby Luke, baby Luke."

Other fun things I that came out of her mouth this morning:

"Oh no, Daddy spilled shower all over!" (We have no shower curtain. Sometimes the bathroom gets a little drenched.)

and

(while watching one of my old dance performance videos and seeing fairies dancing)
"Oh mama, they have angels on their back!"

3 comments:

  1. awww! i love it! :D hope she will perform it one day for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I think my favorite is the shower spillage. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are documenting the fun things the kids say!

    ReplyDelete